PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
By clicking the "Yes" button, the user ("You") agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement (the "Agreement") and the terms and conditions of Movements.org’s privacy notice, which are published here and which are incorporated herein by reference.
The privacy notice explains how Movements.org treats your personal information, and protects your privacy, when you use the Movements.org Portal.
Movements.org may change the terms of this Agreement and/or the privacy notice from time to time without notice to you, and you are responsible for the then current version of the policies in effect at all times. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions or privacy notice policies, you may elect not to use the Movements.org Portal.
Modifications You agree that we may modify this Agreement or any policy or other terms referenced in this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. By using the Movements.org Portal, you agree to be bound by any such modifications and should therefore periodically visit this page and the Movements.org Portal to determine the then current terms and conditions of use to which you are bound. If you are dissatisfied with the Movements.org Portal site, its content or this Agreement, as it may be revised from time to time, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Portal.
Termination You agree that Movements.org may terminate this Agreement, for any reason at its sole discretion, at any time and that Movements.org reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Movements.org Portal, for any reason at its sole discretion, at any time.
Your Registration Obligations.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. Once your registration is accepted, you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account. If you or Movements.org cancel your account, all your account information, including forms, documents, correspondence and any other information you provided, created or associated with your Account will be deleted and removed from any public area of the Site. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in effecting deletion or through cached copies retained by third parties.
You agree that:
- You will not tamper with or otherwise interfere or attempt to interfere in any manner with the functionality or proper working of the Portal.
- You will not make illegal use of the Portal or use it for purposes which are illegal under international law.
- You will not interfere with anyone else who is a user of the Portal in their use of the Portal.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to
- International laws,
- Employment, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws and any and all regulatory requirements,
- You will follow international laws regarding transmission data and you will not attempt to gain access to our servers,
- You will not remove, obscure, or alter any notice of any logo, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary right designation appearing on or contained within the portal,
- You will not access (or attempt to access) any products or services offered via the Movements.org Portal by any means other than the interface that is provided by Movements.org,
- You will not upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is tortious, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory;
- is obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive or morally repugnant;
- breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting and/or uploading abnormally large files or other data; or
- is an advertisement or other solicitation, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” franchises, distributorships, memberships, sales arrangements, or similar materials;
- You will not violate other’s privacy rights or personal rights by abusing the Materials, including, but not limited to, harassing or “stalking” another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, or collecting other’s personal information;
- You will not respond to postings by other Movements.org users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected.
- You will not use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services
- You will not breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
- You will not use any device, process, or mechanism (e.g., a spider or “bot”) to monitor, retrieve, search, or access the Site or any Material;
- You will not use any kind of automated tool, including but not limited to scripts, bots and other software, to try to collect information from the Site or to break into any of its servers;
- You will not access or attempt to access any account or login of any other user or third party listed on the Site;
- You will not copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Materials;
- You will not post or submit any inaccurate, or false information;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity;
- You will not forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or otherwise transmit without authorization any material that contains personal or private information concerning any third party person or entity, including without limitation, phone number(s) or addresses, credit/debit cards, calling cards, account numbers, Social Security numbers, passwords, or other similar information
- You will not misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
- You will not submit, upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed or known to disable, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, computer software or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- You will not attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "mail bombing" or "crashing".
- You will not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- You will not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- You will not attempt to access, or access, the Site by any means other than through the interfaces provided by the Site or by navigating to Movements.org using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access the Site using any third-party service.
Passwords You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Movements.org Portal. Accordingly, you agree that you are solely responsible to Movements.org for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password on the Movements.org Portal or your account, you agree to notify Movements.org immediately.
Monitoring We reserve the right to log, review, and otherwise examine any information stored on or passing through our networks or systems.
Downtime and Service Suspensions Your access to and use of the Services may be suspended for the duration of any anticipated, unanticipated, scheduled or unscheduled downtime, maintenance, system updates, malfunction, or other unavailability of any portion or all of the Services for any reason, including as a result of power outages, system failures or other interruptions. We shall also be entitled, without any liability to you, to suspend access to any portion or all of the Portal at any time, on a system-wide basis: (a) for scheduled downtime to permit us to conduct maintenance or make modifications to any Portal; (b) in the event of a denial of service attack or other attack on the Portal or other event that we determine, in our sole discretion, may create a risk to the applicable Portal, to you or to any of our other customers if the Portal service were not suspended; or (c) in the event that we determine that any Portal service is prohibited by law or we otherwise determine that it is necessary or prudent to do so for legal, regulatory reasons or any other reason.
Intellectual Property The content on the Movements.org Portal including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to. Content on the Movements.org Portal is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Movements.org reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Movements.org portal and the content.
Portal and the Content You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Movements.org Portal or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Movements.org Portal or the Content therein.
Disclaimer YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT: (I) YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE, VIEWING, OR ACCESS OF THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS. THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. (II) WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. (III) WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES (A) THAT THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE; (B) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND SECURE; (C) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; AND (D) REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, VALIDITY, TIMELINESS OR TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY SUBMITTED INFORMATION. ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS.
Liability and Limitations of Liability YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS ARE NOT INTENDED TO PREVENT YOU FROM SEEKING INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SOME LAWS, REGULATIONS, GUIDELINES AND OTHER MATTERS ADDRESSED IN THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS ARE SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATION AND THAT YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US, OUR PARENTS, AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE AND EXPENSE OR CLAIM THEREOF) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS THE RENDERING OF ANY TAX, LEGAL, ATTEST, ACCOUNTING, AUDITING OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL, SERVICES OR ADVICE. YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, OR ANY SUBMITTED INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RISKS OF FINANCIAL LOSS, PHYSICAL HARM, PROPERTY DAMAGES, DEALING WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, STRANGERS, MINORS, OR FOREIGN NATIONALS, AND PERSONS ACTING UNDER FALSE PRETENSE. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO RELEASE US, OUR PARENTS, AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, REVENUE, DATA, OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR BREACH OR FAILURE OF WARRANTY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSOCIATED WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE OF THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, ANY SUBMITTED INFORMATION, AND ANY TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
Movements.org makes no warranty that the Site or the Services will meet your requirements; that they will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate, complete, or error-free; or that the results that may be obtained by use of the Site or the Services will be accurate or reliable. Movements.org is not responsible for disclosing or verifying the identity of any Users. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the Site or Services is to cease to use the Site or Services.
Users who publish personal information or information regarding their organization on this site understand the risks they are exposing themselves to by sharing their information and making it public. It is possible that some people or organizations that are not affiliated with our site will take this information from Movements.org and contact you with inappropriate messages. Movements.org is not responsible for damages caused by inappropriate use of the information published by Users.
You acknowledge that Movements.org may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service and the frequency with which you may access the Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Movements.org , its parents, and subsidiaries, and respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, harmless from any claims or demands of any third party, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your Use of the Site, your use of the materials, your submitted Information or your violation of any terms and conditions of this notice.
Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Movements.org regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous representation, understanding, agreement, or communication between you and Movements.org, whether written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
Severability If any portion of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect, and any invalid or unenforceable portions shall be construed in a manner that most closely reflects the effect and intent of the original language. If such construction is not possible, the provision will be severed from this Agreement and the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Waivers The failure by Movements.org to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provision nor in any way affect our right to enforce such provision thereafter. All waivers by Movements.org must be in writing to be effective.
Successors and Assigns This Agreement will be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Movements.org without restriction.
Relationship Nothing in this Agreement is intended to or does create any type of joint venture, creditor debtor, escrow, partnership, lawyer/client, or any employer/employee or fiduciary or franchise relationship between you and Movements.org or any individual associated with Movements.org..).
Governing Law This Agreement shall be construed and enforced according to the laws of the State of California applicable to agreements made and to be performed wholly within the State of California. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in California to resolve any legal matter arising from these terms and conditions. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Movements.org shall still be entitled to apply for any necessary injunctive remedies in any jurisdiction.